After some discussion, some of my girlfriends and I thought it would be the best idea to have a Christmas sweater party. You know, the kind where we try to find the ugliest sweater possible, and then where it for the whole world to see. :)
I had searched and searched for the perfect sweaters, and I knew exactly what I wanted. Unfortunately, the thrift shops were stripped clean, and the ones I found at the store were totally expensive! Who knew?
I finally settled for some sweatshirts I found at Walmart, and they were pretty ugly. Rick also had a lovely green turtleneck to go with it, and we were looking pretty fancy.
The plan was set...we met for dinner at a Genji's, where our sweaters were revealed for the first time.
After dinner we headed back to the Carns' house for some pretty crazy pictures...
After pictures, we played the most hilarious Christmas version of Minute to Win It, which Brook and Chuck put together. Hilarious. We all made total fools of ourselves, and were just fine with it...we all wanted to win! It all came down to a tiebreaker game, which Erica won...the Joneses were the big winners of this beauty (and I am still totally jealous)...
It was a fabulous night, and I'm sure it will be the first of what becomes a very fun tradition!




0 comments:
Post a Comment