Tuesday, April 10, 2012

{photo booth}




I downloaded pictures from my camera the other day, and I found some that the girls had taken together.  When I saw them, it gave me a sudden glimpse into the future--through teen years and into their adulthood, and I actually choked up a little. 
Lucky girls--they'll always have each other.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't girls the best? : ) I love this little photo booth they did. How fantastic.

Yvonne said...

I think of how little they were when I started reading your blog--my goodness they are changing so much. And you're right, it's wonderful they will have one another and such a GREAT family.

What fun you'll have over the next few years. ENJOY each and every moment.

likeschocolate said...

too too cute!

Carn Family said...

What cute sisters!

Swimmingmom said...

So cute. I was thinking about you the other day when we were at the dentist - somehow I remembered your post about your girls' first dentist visit! Time flies!!!

Erica said...

love it. they're lucky girls to have each other!

Post a Comment