Saturday, September 1, 2012

{family pictures}

We just had our family pictures taken last October, which is when we usually do it, but since we were moving, I really wanted one last set of pictures before we left.

I opted to head downtown Midland, as I was feeling nostalgic, and really wanted it in the background.  There were beautiful yellow flowers in front of the courthouse that inspired the colors we wore, and I absolutely love the way they all turned out.  I can't wait to get them framed and up in my house--the perfect reminder of the town we love to much! I also have to tell Stephanie how much I love and appreciate her, for fitting us in a very crazy week, and working around our more than crazy schedule.  I'm so grateful I have such a talented and generous friend---love you! 

{family}




{five kids}



{r + k}


{ryan}


{kate} 


{emma}


 {henry}


{jack}


{mom & boys}


Totally worth all the effort to get these done...

9 comments:

likeschocolate said...

The photos are fantastic! We need to talk. I think a road trip is in the future. We have a condo in Galvalston. Would love to see you guys!

Erica said...

love them! you guys can't get any cuter!!!

James and Talai Macfarlane said...

These are great! We sure miss you guys!

Andee said...

These are fantastic!!! You have a beautiful family! :)

bluestocking mama said...

Beautiful!

Melanie said...

=) =) =)

Seth and Nicole said...

Great pictures! What a darling family. I love all the smiles. You must have done some serious bribing.

Stephanie Lowe said...

I can't even tell you how happy it makes me to capture your sweet family! ♥ u guys and totally miss you!!!

Price is Right said...

so cute! i love all of them!

Post a Comment