Monday, February 4, 2013

{a pregnancy photo shoot by jack & henry}

We were at the park the other day, and the boys decided they wanted to take my picture.

Hmmmm.

First of all, I'm much more comfortable behind a camera than I am in front it.  Then there is the issue of two 3 year olds being given charge of my phone.  The probability of it meeting its death was very high, or at the very least, lost in a mud puddle or dropped down a water grate.

I'm not sure what came over me, but I decided to let them try one...or two.

 

And here's how I felt about it...


The did a fine job for being three, but I think we'll stick to me taking the pictures of them from now on.  :)

8 comments:

The Ballard's said...

Hey, I can't get on your craft blog from work but I have a suggestion for a craft blog post. You had some darling ideas for valentines but I need a few cute ideas for valentine boxes. I searched the internet and couldn't really find anything... what do you say?

Carn Family said...

I for one think the boys did a wonderful job. You better tell Steph to watch out, I think she has some competition now. Just hearing you say you were at the park makes me very jealous right now.

Unknown said...

I think you look great!!

likeschocolate said...

You look fantastic!

Company EIGHT said...

You're in luck, Angela--I'm posting on that tomorrow!!!!

Andi said...

Adorable!

Erica said...

cute as can be!!!

Yvonne said...

You are as cute as ever. They did quite well taking the pictures. And let me issue you this challenge that I saw on a blog: http://pluckymomo.blogspot.ca/2013/01/aleidas-challenge.html

Post a Comment