Friday night is pizza night, and I'm always so happy when Domino's has this special! We go through a lot of pizza, so the price is great (4 pizzas for $17!) and they have gluten-free, which makes it quite perfect!
Rick and I sent to see this last weekend, and LOVED it. We're huge Tom Clancy fans, and love the Jack Ryan character (we think his middle name should be Henry ☺) so it was exciting to have a new one come out. Despite Keira Knightley being in it (not a fan), it was a great movie!
I'm still learning about the organ in this church--it's very different than the one in Midland. I do love to play though, and it's perfect the once a month I'm on the schedule.
I couldn't help but take this picture, because I was in awe of Henry...eating hot dog number FOUR. He ate more than Ryan, Rick, and me combined! Love this kid.
All of the kids were thrilled about our first Love Bucket night, and Kate's grin is testament to it!
We had a day off of school last Monday, so we went to the zoo with a bunch of friends. We ate a picnic lunch, and enjoyed the beautiful weather and good company. Fun day all around!
Caroline was really sick for about 6 days--fever and a lot of fussiness. She had a double ear infection, and something else they couldn't quite pin down. She had to have blood drawn, got a shot of antibiotics, and then still had to come hope to take two different medicines for a week. We are SO glad she's feeling better--it was a very long week!
I LOVE that there are tv's in the doctor's office. We had to spend over two hours in this tiny room, and that tv was the only thing that saved me from losing my mind!
Rick texted me this picture last Sunday, because I was home with the baby. Jack and Henry were having a hard time in church, so they had to come out to the truck and sit for a little while. You can really tell their size difference in this picture!
I participated in a greek yogurt taste test with Yoplait, and the kids totally loved the whole thing...blindfolds and all!
I'm in the middle of painting stripes onto my curtains. In the middle of the dining room. It's saving me a lot of money, but I need to hurry--this is a disaster just waiting to happen!
We used the special red heart plate two times this month--Kate and Emma each earned it because they both received the Bulldog Best Award this month, with a focus on honesty. Way to go, girls!!
My Henry B. Love his guts.
I'm kind of obsessed with shoes. It's always a happy day when they come in the mail. ☺
This baby is adored by everyone, but she also adores them! She is so happy when the girls come home from school, it's so fun to see her little face light up, and huge grin!
I've had to resign myself to the fact that our grocery budget has to keep getting bigger. It has doubled in the last couple of years, and my regular shopping is almost all done at large warehouse stores. It's crazy. I am glad my kids have good appetites, but it's making me nervous for when they are all teenagers! (This is one of two carts...)
I can't believe January is over...