Seriously. Not one meal can pass without my kitchen floor being mopped. Many of the messes occur as they are eating, but when they get the urge to start dropping, throwing, or pushing food onto the floor on purpose, the real fun begins. The other night they were practicing their curve ball with their hash browns, and another particular favorite to throw is ramen (as featured above).
I think maybe I need to put them to work!
10 comments:
Oh, I'll commiserate right along w/ya. And I'll one-up you as well...our dining room is carpeted. CARPETED! Insane, I tell ya. Kelly has had this horrendous habit of throwing her food at EVERY. SINGLE. MEAL since she started on solid foods. It's the bane of my existence.
Yuck! I swear kids can fling food farther than most adults. I seem to find all sorts of old, crusty treasures around my kitchen and house!!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. You have endured so much more than I have in this situation but I can feel how sincere your love and support is for me and that means so much!! I love that even though we haven't seen each other in years, our friendship stays strong. You are the best and I love you! Wish you could come over for a doughnut. They are really yummy!!
I should send you a picture of our floor right now, and only one of mine is under two. My children think it is my job to clean up after them.
I'm with you! Seriously, does it ever stop?
Sheri--okay, you definitely have me beat! Carpet would put me over the edge, lol!
Jana--It's definitely something we are in together...I'm so glad we have each other too. Love you!
Kelleyn--Somehow the word has gotten out to our kids that it's our job to clean up after them. I think we need to spread the word and change things!
Sonja--I really hope it stops...sometime soon!
so sorry- I am lucky to not be at self feeding yet with #3
I remember those days when I was constantly cleaning the floor--Glad to say they are BEHIND ME!!! Just remember, one day they will be behind you, too.
I remember the days and it does pass! In the mean time have fun a mopping!
So...I was hoping that someone out there had a miracle to the kitchen catastrophe that I face all the time. I get so sick of it. I am glad to know that I am not the only one with messy kids.
No, my children never do that. They only play with their toys and never throw food.
yeah right. ha ha ha Thank heavens for hard wood floors huh?
- to the one with carpet....I'm sorry.
Post a Comment