Let's see...
digging in the dirt with a shovel and bucket, sitting by the firepit, eating tinfoil dinners, jumping on the trampoline, swinging on the swings, eating S'mores and plenty of chocolate, riding up and down the driveway...it's a busy life for a 2-year old, and a mighty dirty one at that!

One bath, two scrubbings, and lots of soap later...

digging in the dirt with a shovel and bucket, sitting by the firepit, eating tinfoil dinners, jumping on the trampoline, swinging on the swings, eating S'mores and plenty of chocolate, riding up and down the driveway...it's a busy life for a 2-year old, and a mighty dirty one at that!
One bath, two scrubbings, and lots of soap later...
10 comments:
SO cute!
She is so cute, and it sounds like she has been having a ball.
I never knew girl could get so dirty, but so adorable.
It is amazing how good it feels (especially to the mama's!) to be clean!!! She is Adorable :)
aw, so cute, both clean and dirty!
What a cutie!!
She is so adorable! I love kids and dirt! It is the magic toy that keeps them entertained for hours on end!
And those eyes - how beautiful! I want to snuggle her! There is just something so sweet about a freshly-bathed, jammied-up kiddo! So darling!
What a cutie, even covered in dirt! I'm loving her before and after pics, such a difference :)
That is too cute!
I am glad to know that my kids are not the only messy messes in the world.
My choice for a baby is have them in the winter. You have to stay inside and I love the snuggle time. Yummy!
Post a Comment