Thursday, June 10, 2010

{last day}


I {heart} this picture. It's Ryan's kindergarten picture, and it is still my most favorite. I can still picture him at that age, and how utterly delightful he was. He was my only child, and it was just the two of us for a really long time. I cherish those days I was able to spend with him.

Yesterday was Ryan's last day of 5th grade, and of elementary school. I can't believe it. He's totally ready to move on...but I'm not ready to let go. How can this be? He's still my baby! Plus, aren't I still the same age? :)

Kindergarten:


5th grade:

I think I need a support group, lol.

6 comments:

Our Family Adventures said...

It happens all too quickly. Such an adorable kindergarten picture!!

Nikki said...

They grow up to quickly. Tanner is entering 5th next year and I'm so sad because then we're done with elementary. It's great to see them grow but sad at the same time.

Annie said...

Definitely, time flies very,very fast. Great pictures of him.

Enjoy the weekend.

Andee said...

It is crazy how quickly time goes! I have a high school kid next year....ugh!

Yvonne said...

And take it from me--pretty soon you'll be taking him to the MTC ; )

Enjoy every minute--and I know you will.

Megs said...

I am not looking forward to that day when JJ is on to JR high. Lucky for me I have a 6th grade in elementary as well. Good luck with the big step, I sure know I would need it.

No your not old. Cause if you are that means I am.

Post a Comment