Sunday, July 29, 2012

{birthday boys}

I simply cannot believe my baby boys are three.  Doesn't it sound so old?


They are darling, and the light of my life.  Everyday is an adventure because they are in our home.  Henry is still very big, and it's been so funny to be new, and hear how old people think he is.  The average guess is 5, lol.  Poor Jack is actually very tall--99th percentile--but compared to Henry he looks small.  They both love to eat, and I swear our grocery bill has doubled since they turned two last year. Their favorite store is Home Depot (they just say "depot"), thanks to nearly daily trips with Poppy, Rick, or me!

 I squish them both daily, usually more than once, because they are simply irresistible!

{Jack}



Jack-Jack
Jack Sprat
Cracker Jack
"Jacky" (what he calls himself)
"enry" (what he calls Henry)
A huge snuggler
LOVES his blanket & his dad
15 different grins, and totally funny
Sweet, and so sassy!
.....

{Henry}



Henry B.
"Dawg"
"Dawg"er
"Me" (what he calls himself"
LOVES the water
LOVES to eat (and eats a lot!)
obsessed with "din-din trucks" (fire engines)
great at puzzles
happy boy!
.....

We had a great day celebrating their birthday.  Rick met us at the pool with pizza after he got off work, and we had a really fun time swimming as a family.  We had cupcakes and presents at home afterward, and we were all excited to see the boys love their presents so much.

Yes...more swimming pictures, lol.  I told you that's all we do here!


{Grin #13}


{I know it's not her birthday, but I couldn't resist her cute little self!}







Happy birthday my darling boys...I love you!


6 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Happy Birthday to your super dooper cute boys!

Andee said...

Darling is the PERFECT word! Happy birthday to you both! :)

Carn Family said...

I swear Henry looks like he is 14! I miss your boys so much. Give them a great big birthday hug from all of us.

Erica said...

so so sweet. i miss those teeny tiny babies! can't believe how fast time flies :) looks like they had a great birthday!

Price is Right said...

They are such cute boys!

Stephanie Lowe said...

I just love {and miss} those boys and I can't believe they are already 3!!! Give them some belated birthday hugs from us!!!

Post a Comment