I have to admit, I wasn't really looking forward to this trip to the dentist. It was the boys' first time going, and you just never know how they're going to react once they sit in that chair--if they will at all. Caroline was only three weeks old, and I still didn't have the whole "take the baby and two boys out of the house at the same time by myself" routine down quite yet, so I was just praying for the best.
This was also the first time going to our new dentist, so I really was going into the whole experience blind. I quickly found I had nothing to worry about, and this is why...
That's right, a nice big television playing one of their favorite shows, right in front of the chair. This dentist is SMART!! The hygenist also let them sit together in the chair the whole time, and the combination worked like a charm They let her count all their teeth, clean them, brush & floss, and even take x-rays! The dentist also came in and took a look, and they both did great.
I am happy to announce that they are continuing on our dental tradition--no cavities! None of my kids have ever had a cavity, and neither have I, and I'm really hoping to keep it that way. :)
And this darling baby? She was perfect the entire time!
I'd call that a success.



