Tuesday, May 7, 2013

{busy}

Henry has been a little busy around our house lately, and consequently has assured that I will be busy as well. 

In the last few weeks he has...


*flooded upstairs bathroom, causing it to affect the downstairs bath and ceiling

*flooded downstairs bath with several inches of water

*liberally stamped the leather seats in the Sequoia

*painted the girls' beds and desks with their new paint sets

*rolled himself in the acrylic paint on the floor that we had JUST painted.  (note:  acrylic paint doesn't wash off, and he was quite the sight at church on Sunday.)



It's a really good thing he's so dang cute.  It has saved his life on several occasions. ☺

He's not doing any of this maliciously---he is just the most curious boy I've ever seen. His timing is always impeccable--the craziness begins when I sit down to feed the baby.  I need to find some more ways to keep his attention, and challenge him, for his sake and mine! 
I know. Don't you just want to squish him?  Love this boy!