Tuesday, July 2, 2013

{my lucky day}


One morning last week I wasn't feeling really well, and so I asked Ryan if he could keep on eye on the kids for about 30 minutes while I slept a little longer.  The baby was asleep, and I was hoping to take advantage of it as long as I could.  

When I woke up, I realized it had been longer than 30 minutes, and then I found this list under my door...


It's actually longer than you can see, and it comprises a full sheet of things Ryan had done around the house for the last two hours while I was sleeping.  I think I was actually speechless for a few minutes, which if you know me, isn't very commonplace.  

Ryan has always been like this--so willing to help me whenever I ask, and even when I don't. This is an impressive list of items---and I so appreciated his thoughtfulness to make my day easier. If this is what being a teenager means, I'll take it!!!

 He's right...I AM the lucky one!!!