Yep. Another edition. ☺
-----
This scared me to death in the parking lot, and it surprised me. Then I remembered where I live. Lol.
I was in Target, and stopped by the baby section to pick out some new pajamas for Liney Lou. I realized that she is too big--now in the toddler section, and she's only 9 months old! That IS NOT right!! She is super tall, and wearing 18 months clothes most of the time, sometimes bigger than that. This needs to slow down, pronto!
This is the selfie my kids wanted me to take on the way to church this week. It's a very serious picture of me, but somehow I can't make myself smile while looking at myself taking a picture. I know, it's weird, but true.
This is a picture, of a picture, of a my laptop screen, as I'm catching up on "Call the Midwife", a PBS series based on some of my favorite books. A new season starts in March, and I'm anxious to finish the previous seasons.
This does my heart GOOD!!! I love love seeing my kids read, and seeing them enjoy to read. This was actually taken at the park, and if you know Kate, she is usually the one running around the most. But...this book was calling her name, and she stopped for a break to read.
Out for a morning run with my newest running companion. It's so weird to have an empty seat in this double jogger, after so many years. I can't seem to get rid of it quite yet and get a single, but I'm sure it looks funny to passers-by!
I just had to show how snazzy someone looks in safety glasses. See? Aren't you glad you know now? I was cutting some wood on the miter saw, but just got from a run and was so sweaty that my glasses kept fogging up. That's why you can't really see my eyes. ☺
Geesh, there are a lot of pictures of me this time around!! Another running picture, but I took this one because it was in the middle of an "arctic freeze" (i.e. 20 degrees), and I was getting the funniest looks and stares from people driving by. You would have thought we lived in Alaska, and I was running in sub-zero temps on six feet of ice. For reals.
I'm loving the kitchen stools makeover I did--it makes such a difference in the room, and I love chalk paint!
I let the kids use Ryan's old iTouch to play games on (don't you love the cracked screen?), but I still have a passcode on it so they can't play anytime they want. Apparently they must have tried for A LONG time to have it be frozen for 23 million minutes. That's 44 years!!
This is Caroline's nursery, which used to be the girls' room. It's not quite finished, but it's been fun to work on!
A picture of a bill-paying and bank account-balancing day. I do all the finances at our house, and I love it.
I'm working with Skinny Cow on a campaign right now, and it was very fun to get a shipment of yummy candy on our doorstep! My kids are killing me--they plan to ask for it in their Christmas stockings.
These are all random photos, of random times and places during my day, but I love looking at them as a collection, and my hope is that one day when grandchildren and their grandchildren are looking at them, that they'll have an idea of what life was like for us...right now.




