Before we left Texas, I really wanted to take my kids out on one last date. We were quickly running out of time, so I took the boys together, and the girls together, which worked out very well. My little boys and I had a marathon date...it turned into about a 7 hour day! It's always an adventure with these boys, and this day was no exception.
We started out the day with a movie...the new Planes, Fire & Rescue. We had been seeing previews for weeks, and they were so excited, it seemed like months we had to wait to see it. The boys could hardly stand it! Needless to say, they loved it...and I loved it. I even cried. Popcorn and Icees are one of the best parts for them, and it's always a treat!!
We headed to lunch, and I'm a lucky girl---one of their favorite places is Panera, which happens to be one of my favorites too. :)
Next up? A little shopping! I needed to get some things for Ryan before he left for EFY, so we headed to the mall. Yes, I know. The mall. But...they promised they would be good. :) They actually did pretty well, and I only had to stop and chase them down a couple of times. We did stop in the Lego store, the play place, and a few other stores they love, so it greatly boosted their interest level. We ended up having a great time, and were there for quite awhile.
They helped me go grocery shopping, and do a few last minute errands, then we stopped for treats.
Of course.
Finally...we made it home.
It was fabulous day with my darling boys!