Wednesday, September 3, 2014

{a new ballet school}

One of the biggest hassles of moving is finding new teachers--ballet, piano, violin, etc.  Emma has loved ballet, and really wanted to continue, so as soon as we got here I started researching ballet companies.  I lucked out and found a great one just about 10 minutes from home!  

Before she starts next week, her teacher wanted her to come in and do a mini lesson, so she could see which class she should be in.  It was so fun for Emma to go and have a lesson all by herself! At first I thought she would be too nervous, but she loved every minute of it.  

It's a great ballet school, and the owners are a married couple that are also professional ballet dancers.  So talented!  She will have the wife as her teacher, and I was so impressed with how she taught.  I have a great feeling about it, and Emma can't wait to get back to dancing.