Monday, June 22, 2015

{hawaii}

I was SO lucky to be able to go to Hawaii in the middle of May for a business trip with Silhouette.  It actually seems like a dream now, and it even felt surreal while I was there.  It's the most beautiful place I've ever seen--so relaxing and peaceful--it was a fabulous trip, and I'm so grateful I got to go!

At first I was a little nervous to go by myself, not because I'm scared to travel alone, but going to such  a wonderful place and not having anyone to explore with seemed strange. Fortunately I met the most awesome girls that were also there for Silhouette, and we ended up having such a great time together. Out of the five days I was gone, I only had to work for two hours.  :)  The rest of the time I just played!  I hiked Diamond Head, paddle boarded on Waikiki Beach, visited the Laie Temple, toured the North Shore in a jeep, ate at super yummy food trucks, tried a fresh coconut from a road stand, went to a luau, ate SO SO much food (and shave ice), and went to some of the most amazingly beautiful beaches.  It was a dream come true!






Stairs up to the top of Diamond Head, and view from the top!





Dole Plantation



On our way--exploring the North shore and beaches
















Sigh.  Can't wait to go back!!!