Liney Lou...she is the sunshine in our family!
Can you tell Henry was thrilled about his eye exam?
Do you see the bows on Henry's pants? He and Kate accidentally grabbed each other's jeans, and since they wear the same size, they didn't notice until much later. He actually didn't notice until he got home, which is probably a good thing!
This little face? It's because I said no to 10 pounds of chocolate. I get it. I really do.
The girls like to come running with me sometimes, and I love it when they do. We have a system, since Kate likes short distance sand Emma likes staying with me. Kate will run ahead as fast as she can, then she'll stop until we catch up. We repeat the process over and over until we get home, and it works so well!
Emma is my reader--she LOVES to read, and really gets into her books, as you can see in this picture. I found her like this, super late at night, with her reading light on, totally mesmerized by Harry Potter. I just couldn't be mad!
Oh, my Henry B. Love this guts out! It was his turn to come shopping with me, and I always love his company.
Is there anything cuter than this grin? I don't think so!
Playtime at the library!
The pet store at the mall is one of her favorite places. She always leaves asking me for a pet bunny.
I love finding pictures like this on my phone!
Happy November! Here's to December!
