Monday, November 16, 2015

{the dentist}

I don't really know why I post about the dentist, because it's a pretty routine thing to do, but for some reason, it always seems like a production when we go, because we all go at once! I love being able to get everyone done at one time--it really saves me so much time and effort in the long run.

Usually Rick tries to go with me, to make it a little easier, but this time I was on my own. That's always a little tricky, but the office is really good about making it all work.

Even Caroline got her cute little teeth counted, and she even let them brush them and put a little polish on.  We found out that both Emma and Kate will definitely need braces, even as soon as next year, so we better start saving! Henry hasn't lost any teeth yet, so no problems there, and Jack's all looked great.  And the bonus...no cavities for anyone!!  That's a success in my book!