Monday, February 29, 2016

February Fun

February must have been extra busy, because I don't have quite has many pictures from this month! There was still plenty happening, although mostly just the usual hustle and bustle of school and activities.

I finally found a place for Kate to play volleyball, which she had been wanting to do for a long time. She started playing in Texas at the YMCA, but unfortunately they didn't offer it here at our Y.  I have to drive her about 35-40 minutes away, but it's worth it--she loves it! I wish I had gotten a picture or two, but I'm pretty sure I was busy wrangling the other kids while she was playing!

Here are a few more pictures from our month!

We started...and stopped potty training. She promised me that when she turned three she would be ready.  We'll see. 


Caroline...in her "lady" boots.  Rick insisted that we buy these for her, and she loves them!


This was a cold month.  Not as cold as last February certainly, but we did hit thirty below, and had lots of snow.  Caroline and I stayed inside as much as possible, but we did have to venture out every now and again!


You know...just a little light reading before church.  Never mind that she's only two, and can't read!


We came home from one our dates and found the kids like this---all piled in our bed together.  I absolutely love seeing them like this.  We call them the four musketeers, and they're not usually very far away from each other!


They asked me to take a picture of them...and how could I refuse these cute faces?


We ended up with lots of sickness this month, which is terrible.  But for the kids, the bright side of being sick is that you get to ice cream for your meals. 


We had a pretty low-key Valentine's Day, because Rick was out of the country, but we did have a good day.  Usually we decorate Rick's car, but since he was gone, we couldn't.  Instead we gave a little heart attack to our neighbors, and they were thrilled! It was so fun.  We decorated sugar cookies, had milk with red ice cubes, drank Cherry Vanilla Floats, ate heart shaped food, and ate too many treats.  Just like it should be. :)



Thanks, February...now on to March!