How many do you see???
YES!! There are 2!! We are expecting twins again this summer, and couldn't be happier.(even though the thought of 4 kids aged 3 and under makes me a little nervous...) Here's a peek of what is to come:

And yes, there's already progress in that area, but no pictures yet!
40 comments:
WOW!!!! Congratulations!!!
oh my goodness!!! Congrats!!
Congrats! I'm excited and scared for you!! :)
wow!!!! congrats!!!
Holy cow! You are going to be one busy girl! But how exciting! You are a fantastic mom and you will handle it all beautifully. I am so excited for you. I bet the other kids are excited too!:)
Yay, congrats!!!! Can't wait to see how cute these two are!!!!!
That's wonderful!!!!
How exciting!!! Congrats! What a fun new adventure.
Woo hoo! Congratulations!
So awesome! Congratulations!
-Jessica
That is so exciting!!! Congratulations!!
That's awesome! Congrats :)
xo Karebear
Holy Moly sista!! Congratulations :)
Congrats!!!
Now the question are we hoping boys or girls?
congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!!!
So happy for you!!!!
That is so great!! Congratulations!
I could not be more thrilled for you and your family! CONGRATULATIONS :)
I am so happy for you. Get your rest and keep us posted!!!!
WOW! Congrats!!!
You are going to be great!!! Get some rest.
Congratulations!!! I hope that all goes well.
WHAT??? Holy crap! Congratulations!
Oh my goodness! I am so excited for you. YOu and Jana will have babies at the same time how fun is that. Oh my twins. I will have to say that I always wanted twins until about 6 months ago when Ellie and Elsie decided to be twins. It is hard work. I know that you are the Mom to do it. YOu always seem so positive and that you can take on the world. Thanks for letting us know. I am so excited for you.
Woo-hoo! Congratulations!
Yay! Congrats!! Another set of twins - it will be so fun to see what they look like!
Yay!!!!!!! I'm thrilled for you!!!
a beautiful sight indeed!
I'm a little late reading my googlereader... so let me be #30 to wish you congrats!
I'm really happy for you! And you know I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it!
If anyone can do it you can... you might lose your mind in there somewhere, but you'll get it back. (eventually! ;0 )
I am so excited for you and your family. I hesitate saying this to a mom with twins, but I always wanted twins. (I know there's a reason I never had them ; )
Congratulations and take good care of yourself.
the girls can come over and play ANYTIME...seriously :)!!! I am more than thrilled for you guys...I can't wait for their cute little arrival this summer! Congrats x2 !!!
Holy Crapola! I can't believe it. Yay and Congrats - I think. Being a mom of twins I'm not sure I could do it again. You're a brave girl. I hope all goes well and you get the same outcome as last time. No early stuff okay! Congratulations! What do the kids think?
Maybe you'll get twin boys this time. Can't wait until you find out what they are.
so exciting!!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! How far along are you? I am so stinkin' excited.
Congrats on your news!! I am really happy for you. I have been following your blog for awhile now and I am sure you will do great. Remember that the Lord give us no more than we can handle. Have Fun!!!
Woo Hoo!!!
Kierste, I still can't believe it, and I'm still so excited for you. I just saw Kathryn at a baptism (first time meeting her) and I told her about you, but forgot to tell her what blog you are. Wow. Still so excited for you. You will pull it off magnificently.
HOOORRAAAYYY!!! I am SO excited for you guys...not jealous tho...two sets of twins, you are the woman for the job. Go super mom. I couldn't be more thrilled. When are you due? You MUST keep me posted...dang, too bad I'm not there to help out. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment