Tuesday, February 24, 2009

{quiet time}







Obviously it was a little too quiet.

23 comments:

Courtney said...

yes, too quiet is never good. at least now every time you vacuum you'll have that baby fresh smell!

Jewels said...

I would have felt like falling in a heap and crying then I would have ahd a good laugh and then pictures and a quick blog!!! I hope you just laughed and blogged!

Stephanie Lowe said...

at least it smelt good :)!!! I think there's a trend going on around here...I better check and lock up my powder!

Nikki said...

Oh dear. I am laughing my guts out. I've never had a child be quite so creative. I do believe I am in for it with Hunter though. I have recently read a few blogs about baby powder accidents. I do believe I'll keep mine up high, but with Hunter's climbing ability, that probably won't deter him. :)

bluestocking mama said...

haha! at least they look good doing it

Erica said...

those two little girlies!!! at least it's nothing that will stain or be TOO hard to clean up :)

Miss B said...

Oh I am laughing so hard right now. We had a baby powder night about 2 weeks ago, only the kids were 8,7,6,and 4. They wanted to make we think we had smoke in the house. You gotta love how they use there minds to think things up.

beckylou said...

Oh no! They look completely innocent. ;)

likeschocolate said...

It happens to the best of us. I will have to dig out of my files of some of Harris to show you of when things were too quiet. How are you feeling these days?

Melanie said...

Ah, the number one sign that everything is NOT well in Zion... the way-too-content-to-make-any-noise badness. I'm so sorry that it gave me a chuckle -- since mine are asleep, and I'm done sweeping raisins, dry pasta, & bagel pieces and crumbs from 3 separate messes today, I'm laughing contentedly. =)

Effie said...

My sister-in-law had a quiet time like this but her girls had a tube of desitin that they smeared every where. Count your blessings. :)

Lyndi said...

LOL! You gotta love the adventures that baby powder brings! Every one of my girls has now brought that on - at least it smells good...for a few weeks. :)

Yvonne said...

Oh my--well, at least everything smells good.

Meemer said...

oh no. that is too funny, only because i didn't have to clean it up.

luckyduck said...

Isn't it funny how magnetic powder is for little hands?

Bilary said...

Oh wow. They are so adorable even when they are being mischievous. I hope that if you weren't taking a nap when that happened, that you took one after you cleaned up the mess!

Hey, at least it wasn't Vaseline or something icky like that!:)

Christy said...

Oh my goodness! I'd better not let my Mia see these pictures! This is exactly the type of "quiet time" she'd like to participate in!

Carn Family said...

It's funny the things we learn as mothers. I never thought I would know the difference between quiet and TOO quiet!

Swimmingmom said...

Oh how funny! Only because I've seen it in action here too! They look so cute though, can't be mad!

Megs said...

Baby Powder is awesome. Good luck cleaning that. You will smell so fresh for months. I find myself thinking it is way too quiet. Then I start to really enjoy it. That is when I learn if I am enjoying the silence I will regret it soon.

Lei said...

ACK!!!

I dealt with the same today only it was sidewalk chalk. Ugh.

eight happy "hardts" said...

This cracks me up. What is it about baby powder that is so attractive. Is it the smell? is it that it takes just a little bit to make a huge mess? I'm not sure but we have had our fair share of baby powder, quiet times at our house. :) :0 :D

April said...

Oh no!!!!

Post a Comment