After weeks of being inbound, and a husband that has been working all the time, plus a winter that doesn't want to stop, it was finally enough. I needed to get out of the house, and so did the kids. A new children's museum was recently built in a city nearby, and I have been wanting to check it out for awhile. So, along with some friends of ours, we spent a good portion of the day there.
I was actually quite impressed, and the kids all loved it. It's on smaller scale than some we've been to, but had great space utilization, and a good choice of activities. The water area is always a big hit, and my girls loved the miniature kitchen area. We followed it up with a yummy lunch out, which made it the perfect winter day outing!



I was actually quite impressed, and the kids all loved it. It's on smaller scale than some we've been to, but had great space utilization, and a good choice of activities. The water area is always a big hit, and my girls loved the miniature kitchen area. We followed it up with a yummy lunch out, which made it the perfect winter day outing!



15 comments:
Looks like you had a good time. It snowed here yesterday. Can you believe it. However not enough to make a snow man. Hope you are feeling well. Do you have any ultrasound photos. You should post them. I still can't believe you are going to have twins again. When your mom had that dream, would you have ever imagined it to be two sets of twins. Crazy. Miss you so much! Can you blieve we are moms of 10 year olds!!!
That looks so fun. I am so ready to get out with my kids and do something active. Spring can't get here soon enough! Your kids are adorable!
You have a beautiful family!! Congratulations on your 2nd twin pregnancy!! I also have 2 sets of twins!! My big twins are 4 yrs old and my little twins will be 2 next week.
Looks like you guys had so much fun! Wish my fam would have been around to go too. We're just gonna have to hit it up sometime soon :)
I have so been wanting to go there. I am missing the one we lived by in Chicago..it was perfect for these yucky winter days. I am glad to hear that you had a great time. If you go again we would love to tag along!
Sounds like a Perfect winter afternoon! I have been wanting to check that Museum out too! I am glad to hear a great report :)
Glad to hear it was a fun outing!
Your kids are so cute!!! And yes, Ryan is getting old like Kyle! haha :) Cute boys. I heard through the grapevine about new twins and these comments confirm it. WOW! Congratulations! :) Love and miss you.
What a fun day!!
What a fun Mommy!!
I may just have to run down there during spring break! I'm glad it turned out great!!!
I agree--winter is far too long.
Looks like such a fun visit--and a fun Children's museum. They are the best.
I think I've got the whole 2 blog thing under control ;)
Just experimenting...
I'll envy you in a few months with your weather, but I'm thankful we can play outdoors now. I hope all is going well with twins #2. Do you find this twin pregnancy harder than the last or is it just me?
What a fun day. We have a museum like that about 45 min away and it is so worth trip. Perfect for their age. Glad you and your children had a good time.
Post a Comment