I think it is time for Rick to install a lock on the door, so that the girls can't get in. Won't they be shocked when they can't get in any more. Sorry that they have made a huge mess. Harris was like that. Got into everything- shampoo and diaper cream that he manage to cover himself in from head to toe.
I have a pantry floor full of cereal. Those large costco bags of cereal are great, if you EAT them, but not when they get dumped on the floor! You're way ahead of me though, I just left it there and it's been 4 days lol Wouldn't it be great if they could clean up as well as they destroy?!? Good thing they are cute! (oh and speaking of cute....the red hair in your family is soooooo cute, it gives me hope of DJ staying cute :) and speaking of cute... I love your hair, both long and short, I say go for comfort! How was your girls getaway? I'm so jealous! Next time let me know, and I'll fly out there, cuz I NEED a girls night out!! :) love and miss ya.
Wow that is a mess! Rick called me the day that it happened. I was telling him that I saw your pictures from the fruit snacks and he was like oh today it was rice! I couldn't believe it! They are such cute little girls that sure know how to get into trouble!
Oh no! What a disaster. I hate when things like that happen. It's hard enough just getting by when you're pregnant- no time or energy for extra messes!
Oh Kierste! At least rice is easy to sweep up...not like cream of wheat, cinnamon, or corn starch (I can attest to each)!!! Good Luck with that lock :)
13 comments:
I feel your pain. I want to cry for you. I have one that does that to me all the time.
Ha ha ha (but only because I feel your pain. Check out my latest post.
I think it is time for Rick to install a lock on the door, so that the girls can't get in. Won't they be shocked when they can't get in any more. Sorry that they have made a huge mess. Harris was like that. Got into everything- shampoo and diaper cream that he manage to cover himself in from head to toe.
Oh dear! I am so sorry. I really do think it is time for a lock on that pantry :)
Oh, my goodness--I am so sorry. Definitely time for a lock on the pantry.
I have a pantry floor full of cereal. Those large costco bags of cereal are great, if you EAT them, but not when they get dumped on the floor! You're way ahead of me though, I just left it there and it's been 4 days lol Wouldn't it be great if they could clean up as well as they destroy?!? Good thing they are cute! (oh and speaking of cute....the red hair in your family is soooooo cute, it gives me hope of DJ staying cute :) and speaking of cute... I love your hair, both long and short, I say go for comfort! How was your girls getaway? I'm so jealous! Next time let me know, and I'll fly out there, cuz I NEED a girls night out!! :) love and miss ya.
I would have cried a lot. I have many many moments like that one.
AAAAWW !!! Kierste... I love coming to your blog and seeing the story your pantry tells on a daily basis.. You should do a book... "My Pantry" :)
Wow that is a mess! Rick called me the day that it happened. I was telling him that I saw your pictures from the fruit snacks and he was like oh today it was rice! I couldn't believe it! They are such cute little girls that sure know how to get into trouble!
Oh no! What a disaster. I hate when things like that happen. It's hard enough just getting by when you're pregnant- no time or energy for extra messes!
Oh Kierste! At least rice is easy to sweep up...not like cream of wheat, cinnamon, or corn starch (I can attest to each)!!! Good Luck with that lock :)
I'm so sorry that I laughed and nodded. I'm so sorry. But I can't help it.
What happened to the locking the pantry idea?
Post a Comment