
Dear Old Washer & Dryer,
Thank you for all your MANY years of faithful service. You got me through a lot of rough nights, and always kept us in nice, clean clothes. You worked hard every day, and I will never forget you. I hope you can now rest in peace--you earned it!
Sincerely,
Me
----------------------------------------------
Dear New Washer & Dryer,
Welcome to our home, I am so excited to have you! You have some big shoes to fill, but I know you're up to the task. I looked long and hard before deciding to bring you home with us, and now that you're here, I couldn't be happier. Good luck--you will be very busy, but very appreciated.
Sincerely,
Me
10 comments:
So jealous!!!!! Lucky girl!
We have those same LG washer/dryers (older version though) but we failed to get the pedestal because my hubby didn't want to spend the extra money! He said he'd build some himself. That was 3 years ago and he still hasn't made them for me!!!!
Enjoy them!!!
i LOVE them...and i LOVE that you already have a load in them...of course :)!!! and you DID go for those pedestals...i'm really excited for you! Here's to lots of happy, clean laundry!!!
Awesome! For how much laundry you do and will continue to do, it will be worth it! Yay for NEW stuff. We have yet to buy either a new washer or dryer, but just keep getting hand me downs!
P.S. My sister has the dark metallic ones and they are great!
I love you even more now that you have written letters to your washer and dryer!
Enjoy them!!!
Every time Jeff says he wants me to have those exact W&D, I think how mine work perfectly, darn it. Hard to trade out something that totally does its job with no complaints, but seeing yours makes me excited for it someday. Congrats on new appliances... it must be so yummy!
I can only imagine how much use they will get ; )
Enjoy.
I have almost the identical set- and it was a valentines Day present two years ago! All I can say is I LOVE THEM!!
I love love love my LG front loaders. Life wouldn't be the same without them.
I'm loving how yours look. Like Helene, my husband wouldn't go for the pedestals. Maybe some day.
Post a Comment