Monday, July 12, 2010

{another milestone}


Well, I'm about to have a whole lot more money.


This is the last formula I will ever buy! (most likely)

HALLELUJAH! I swear, I could have put Ryan through his first year of college with what we spent on formula, so it really is a day of celebration.

On the other hand, I am still recovering from the fact that my baby boys are drinking milk from a sippy cup, and will be 1 year old in a couple weeks.

*sigh*


10 comments:

Erica said...

What a wonderful day!!! If you ever get TOO SAD you can always buy me some and come over in the middle of the night to feed my next kiddo a bottle :)

twinkietotmom said...

Our girls will be one in a few weeks as well (July 31st) and we've decided to buy no more formula after we use up what we have left also...I cannot wait to just start buying milk for them but at the same time it does make me sad to think we've hit yet another milestone!

likeschocolate said...

Congratulations! I am sure you will be about $300 dollars richer a month. Amazing how expensive formal is compared to a gallon of milk. Even richer when those boys are out of diapers, but just enjoy them being little for now.

Andee said...

YAY!!!! And soon it will be diapers too.....well, maybe not SOON!

Megs said...

It is a bitter sweet thing. I am potty training my BABY! It kills me that this phase of my life is basically over.

iheartmesa said...

My kids have aged more in the last few months than in the first 10. Whole milk does that to you.
-Kathryn (too lazy to sign out of the other account)

Carn Family said...

Hmmmmm does that mean that there is now some more money for shopping trips and days at the spa???? I think so :)

Jedda said...

milestones are so bittersweet, but congrats!!

Yvonne said...

Before you know it there will be another milestone--NO MORE DIAPERS.

I can't believe they are turning one soon.

Courtney said...

I remember feeling the same way when the girls finished up.

Post a Comment