Ever wonder what an entire gallon of milk looks like all over the floor?
Well, let me help you with that.



These pictures do not even come close to doing the actual damage justice. It's been an afternoon's project to get it all cleaned up, and I have a feeling I will be finding little droplets of milk for awhile. Poor little Miss Emma--it wasn't her fault. I was bringing in the groceries, and set the milk too close to the edge of the island.
Just another day in the life, right?
Well, let me help you with that.



These pictures do not even come close to doing the actual damage justice. It's been an afternoon's project to get it all cleaned up, and I have a feeling I will be finding little droplets of milk for awhile. Poor little Miss Emma--it wasn't her fault. I was bringing in the groceries, and set the milk too close to the edge of the island.
Just another day in the life, right?
5 comments:
Been there done that! Broken eggs too!
Never had it happen, but many glasses of spilt milk.
Oh My! That does not look like fun. So sorry. :(
It happen to me but with a gallon of water.
Don't cry over spilled milk...I would cry. I have major issues with things that will stink more once they are dry.
Post a Comment