I have a riddle for you today.
If your little girl asked you, "I would like mustaches on my blinks", how would you respond?
She wanted mascara on her eyes. LOL.
That Miss Kate, I love the words she uses. She also calls Corn Flakes "Snow Flakes". I don't even try to correct her. She has the rest of her life to say it right!
------------------
Rick was walking by Emma's room this morning around 6am. She was sitting quietly in her room, with the lamp on, reading the Gospel Principles manual. She kills me.
-------------------
If your little girl asked you, "I would like mustaches on my blinks", how would you respond?
She wanted mascara on her eyes. LOL.
That Miss Kate, I love the words she uses. She also calls Corn Flakes "Snow Flakes". I don't even try to correct her. She has the rest of her life to say it right!
------------------
Rick was walking by Emma's room this morning around 6am. She was sitting quietly in her room, with the lamp on, reading the Gospel Principles manual. She kills me.
-------------------
9 comments:
That's a perfect description of mascara! My nephew is the same way... you think "huh", and then realize it makes perfect sense. He keeps us laughing.
This made me smile! I love kiddos and the silly things they say!!
too too funny!
One of my most favorite phrases that Emma used is "Grown ups" That is what she called our "underwear" I was really sad the day she used the right word.
Oh that makes us miss your family!! I wish we could come visit!
Ha, ha, ha! Those girlies are just too cute!
How funny! Those are the things you never want to forget :)
She and I must think alike--I understood what she wanted as soon as I read it ; )
What a sweetie.
That is so funny, because I understood when I read it, too, and didn't realize I would scroll down and see the interpretation... =) What a cutie.
I was flipping through the pictures on the camera, obviously taken by other people around here, since I've been busy with Connor, and there is a picture of Kierste curled up reading the Book of Mormon. What a generation, huh?!?!
Post a Comment