Sunday, April 27, 2008

{emma's long day}



15 comments:

Erica said...

okay i totally love how she is still chewing the popcorn WHILE she is asleep. that must be quite some treat! Oh - and Brooklyn - fell asleep in her high chair after church as well! First time ever - I'll have to post our pick. I wish I would have thought to get the video camera out too :)

Our Family Adventures said...

I totally get why they weren't able to come tonight!!! SO FUNNY, and sad at the same time! I hope she sleeps well tonight :)

Stephanie Lowe said...

What was going on in your ward nursery today!?! Too Cute!

myndie said...

that is GREAT! dave and i got a good laugh. what a cute girl...plus, i love kierste's laugh in the background. i haven't heard that for a long time and it reminded me of our r.s. visits years ago...so much fun.

Nikki said...

So so cute. I love the chewing.

Carn Family said...

SO CUTE! Did you have any idea this was going on while you were talking in the background? I love catching things like that on video.

Anonymous said...

that is great!! I bet she slept great.

Rob and Toni said...

Thanks for sharing! Too Cute! We loved the background music!

Yvonne said...

Oh poor little thing. She is so cute.

Bilary said...

I just want to pick her up and snuggle her. She is so sweet.

Melanie said...

That was one of the cutest things ever... and I'm with Myndie. I loved hearing Kierste's infectious laugh. It's been too long =)

Drostan and Jennifer said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! Oh my gosh!!!! lol

Nettie said...

That is great! She is such a doll!

Lei said...

SO CUTE! Oh my gosh! I have yet to catch a moment like that on camera!

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

That is so sweet! I love it!!

Post a Comment