October and November 2013...snippets of our life through Instagram!
-----
Well, at least they get points for creativity, lol. Some little darlings stuffed all that trash in that tiny space of my treadmill, and I only discovered after hearing funny sounds while running. I knelt down, stuck my hand there, and found ALL of that in there!
Making lunches is an every day process! I love these plastic cups by Diamond---they are the perfect size for peanut butter, ranch dip, and a million other things. They are disposable, so I don't have to worry about them coming home, and they're recyclable too!
This is my life. Cleaning. ☺
I love using a plastic silverware container for my kids' toothbrushes. Easy to wash, fits in a small drawer, and spaces for everyone!
Baby Caroline in the darling hat my friend Gretchen made her! Perfect for those chilly mornings walking to school!
Practicing the piano...together.
My favorite Scentsy warmer...finally time to get it out again!
Michael's is one of my favorite stores, and I can usually do some damage. This time I was shopping for an at-home Pinterest Party I was having sponsored by them, so I didn't have to foot the bill. That's the best way to shop!!! ☺
Just saw this hot chocolate at the store this week! I've never seen this kind before, and I can't wait to try it! I always add a little cinnamon when I make my own hot chocolate, so I know it has to be good!
My calendar saves me every.single.week.
Making a favorite...English Toffee Bars!
Mmmm...Homemade Hot Chocolate with Peppermint Cream! The BEST!!!
Can I just say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching my girls play the violin? It's seriously one of my favorite things, and the fact that they love it so much, and are doing so well, makes me happy!
My darling kiddos...ready for the walk to school! It finally got chilly enough to have to break out the hoodies. ☺
Sad girl. :( She had had a hard night, was up at 4am, and by the time this was taken at 8am, was ready for bed! (I was too.)
I did a post for OshKosh, and I took some pictures of my girls in their Christmas dresses in preparation for it. We had about 10 minutes of light (which wasn't even that great), but I love those smiles!!!
Here's our cute walking group! Every morning we all make the walk to the school together, and we love it.
When Dad's gone...it's time for easy dinners! They all love when we have "build-your-own" pizza night, and I love it because it's so simple! Win-win!
We made these mason jar sets at my Pinterest Party. We had a great time, and everyone took away one of these to give away!
I did not time this very well...Rick was gone on the morning of our flu shots appointment, so I took all six kids by myself to the doctor's office for what usually proves to be the hardest for everyone involved. We survived...somehow. (This was the before picture...)
The fog was so beautiful on my morning run, I had to take a picture! This is just right by our house, and I love running there.
My iPod was dead when I woke up to run one morning, so I grabbed Ryan's. (He was still asleep.) I loved hearing all his music choices, and fun eclectic range of songs, but I was especially pleased as his mom and classically trained pianist when I came across some of my favorite composers!
My favorite aisle...☺
This is a good dad---pink satin over one shoulder, ribbon in hand, and pink tulle waiting to be glued on to the girls' turkey project! (Yes, they helped too.)
My Kate...this is SO her.
Go Green! We love wearing our Michigan State apparel throughout football and basketball season, and this particular day was the big game against Michigan. We won. Of course. ☺
This is the fabric I'm using for a fun project in the girls' room! I LOVE how it turned out!
My FAVORITE ice cream brand and flavor...it really is the best! Peppermint is here, the holidays can begin!
I'm not one of those who thinks you can't listen to Christmas music before Christmas. I think it's so silly to make a rule about when you can or can't listen to music, especially when it's some of the best around! For me, October isn't too early! ☺
Sweet Caroline.
I was part of a national Michael's Pinterest Party, and it was very cool to see my name all over their site and social media! Extremely surreal too...
The boys were "watching" the baby while I was making breakfast...
Finally started working on some decor in the boys' room...now I need to find a dresser!
-----
Life. We love it.