Sunday, March 16, 2008

Forgiveness

Dear Mom,

I'm so sorry for arguing. I will try harder to obey you. I have been trying to obey you. I will try harder tomorrow. But can I please come out. I will do extra jobs. Can you give me a different consqinse please.

P.S. Do you still love me?

Love, Ryan
(insert heart here)

-as written (in 3rd grade cursive) by Ryan, after he was sent to his room for arguing

Sweet boy.

6 comments:

Our Family Adventures said...

That is a heart melter. What a sweetheart. I assume you let him come out...

Carn Family said...

Wow, how sweet and smart. It's funny how kids know how to melt a parents heart. What a great kid!

likeschocolate said...

I wish I would get a letter like this......

Rachelle said...

What a sweet boy. Did you let him out?

Sonja said...

Oh my gosh!! What a sweet letter and darling boy, my heart just melts.

Drostan and Jennifer said...

Oh what a sweetheart! Definitely keep that one for when he's older.

Post a Comment