
What a GREAT weekend! It truly was one of the best times I've ever had, and I am still floating on cloud nine! Everything about it was amazing--I thoroughly enjoyed the event, the speakers, the food (ever heard of Portillo's?), the car rides, staying up all night talking like we were teenagers again, eating chocolate cake at midnight, and especially my friends. They are so dear to me, and such incredible women. I feel so blessed to have them in my life, and I can't tell you how much I learned from them.
I also came home with a renewed spirit, and with ideas and changes I'd like to make in my life. I feel inspired, lightened, and refreshed. I never realized how much something like this would do for me.
I am so grateful for my husband, who surprised me with this trip, and stayed home with the kids so I could go. It was just what I needed, and I can't wait to go again!

4 comments:
I am so glad you came. I have been missing your laugh the last few days. What a great trip!
Ditto to everything you wrote! I can't wait to go again :)
How fun! What a great surprise from Rick!
I went last summer in Anchorage, Alaska with my best friends from high school and siminary. It was so much fun. Afterwards, my girlfriend had a seminary 1989 reunion bbq at her house. It was so great catching up with everyone. I also left the conference with hope that there is still time to do things just a little bit better. I am glad you got to go
Post a Comment