Thursday, July 24, 2008

{fun in the sun}

The city pool is perfect around 4pm--people are going home, just as we are arriving. We have our pick of the lawn chairs, plenty of space in the shallow end of the pool, and it's not quite as hot. Don't ge me wrong, I love people, but when you have to park the next street over it's just too busy.

My girls don't love being in the water, but they like playing with the water. Ryan is always happy when he has someone to play with, and I'm happy to be outside in the sun.
Oh, and have you noticed that being at the pool makes kids hungry? I can never bring enough snacks, even if we've just eaten. Okay, so maybe it's not just the kids. :)









Hooray for summer!

1 comments:

Yvonne said...

Such cute pictures. It's always nice to have a way to cool off ; )

Post a Comment