Tuesday, July 15, 2008

{my new haircut}

My sister Memorie has been asking me for pics of my new haircut, and I finally got around to it this morning. Ryan took these, and I must say, did a pretty good job! I love this cut--fast, easy, and I can still pull it up when I need to. Great for the summer! I can never seem to grow my hair out anymore. I get to a certain length(shoulders), and I can't stand it anymore. If I could get it past that point, it would be much easier.




7 comments:

Marj said...

I love the new cut. It looks really cute on you. I just can't bring myself to cut mine. I probably should though.

Marj said...

This is megan snow by the way. I think I signed in as my mom. Sorry

likeschocolate said...

Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

It is so cute!!! I wish my new haircut turned out that cute. ***sigh***

Company EIGHT said...

itybty--I want to see your hair! You are so darling, I can't imagine it not being cute.

Nikki said...

I love it. Short hair is great. Quick & easy is what it's all about with kids. Thanks for the awesome page help. I LOVE it.

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

So cute! I need mine done again now that it's falling out post baby.

Post a Comment