Friday was the perfect day. The sun was out, the sky was blue, it was in the low 70's, and a slight breeze was blowing. I felt like singing. Like seriously singing. As in on-top-of-the-hill Maria Von Trapp style. After a long, cold, (did I mention long?) winter, this was a huge breath of fresh air.
We walked to the park to meet our friends, and spent a couple of hours just soaking up the sunshine. Heavy-duty potty training wasn't about to stop us from getting out of the house either. I just brought along the potty chair we reserve for such necessities (I had to stuff it in the bottom of my jogging stroller), and it worked like a charm.
I'm so grateful for spring!
Hallelujah!
We walked to the park to meet our friends, and spent a couple of hours just soaking up the sunshine. Heavy-duty potty training wasn't about to stop us from getting out of the house either. I just brought along the potty chair we reserve for such necessities (I had to stuff it in the bottom of my jogging stroller), and it worked like a charm.
I'm so grateful for spring!
Hallelujah!
11 comments:
Fun, fun, fun. We had beautiful, spring weather and now we're back to cold. But, with the problems with flooding it's a good thing.
Yahoo for spring and Yahoo for portable pottys.
love the potty chair. that's hilarious!
So I am thinking I should take the potty chair to the park just for regular times. Much cleaner and closer. I really like the idea. Park bathrooms are always a mile away. Usually my kid pees before we get there, and it is so dirty it makes me sick we even went in. Brilliant idea.
I am so pumped for spring too! If it snows again I will cry!!
i love the potty chair. what a fun easter egg hunt and tradition and i LOVE the girls' sweaters and gloves. Darling!!! Where do you get your energy?
I am so tired, but when I saw your Twinny on the potty, I chuckled outloud... so COL. My smile is still here, and I think I'll be taking it to the park with me this summer. I do pack it for camping, even for the well-potty-trained, because the middle of the night will never find me hiking to and hanging a toddler over a camping toilet!! When the snow melts, our Spring will appear, too! Jealous.
Great idea to bring the potty! How fun.
It was perfect! I'm so glad I didn't have to miss it :) Now if only that warm weather and sunshine would return!!!
Sounds like a perfect day! Love the portable potty chair! Good for you!!!!!
love the day, love the potty, love more trips to the park with that potty in tow :)
Post a Comment