Sunday, October 11, 2009

{194 pictures later...}








.....

and just for fun...the girls before church today-

12 comments:

Jedda said...

It was worth it, your children are beautiful!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Those sweaters on your babies are adorable!

And the rest of 'em are pretty dang cute, too!

Courtney said...

your kids are so cute and i can't believe how cute your girls' hair always looks.

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

So so sooooo cute!!! :) Those sweet, cute, chubby babies make me want to have another one! I wish I could hold them!! And the girls are darling with their flowers in their hair and the cute little hats!! And Ryan is growing up.. so handsome! :) Great fall pics. thanks for sharin :)

likeschocolate said...

Adorable! I promise you the egg cooks, and I have been making this recipe for 12 years and no one has ever gotten sick. You just need to have all the ingredients ready to go once the pasta is cooked so that the heat of the pasta will cook everything. A friend of ours got the recipe when he was in Italy on his mission.

Carn Family said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!!! The girls looked adorable at church.

Melanie said...

I think it's so funny that you said the # of pics, because I can relate - I think it's just the addition of one more to photograph, but we had to take 243 to get the ones we wanted in the fall leaves. The twins were so excited about pulling the leaves off all the bushes around them that they're only looking forward in a handful!

Wow your children are beautiful. And I love their fall outfits. =)

Rob and Toni said...

Those are wayyy cute! It's funny that you say 194 pics later because we are going to take my sister's kids pics today and I need to make sure that one of our cards is empty. (thanks for the reminder) I'm sure there will be a ton taken.

Erica said...

too cute!

Bilary said...

You have such an adorable family. I love the sweaters on your babies. I don't think my kids would stick with me for that many shots. They are always stinkers for pictures. You got some great shots though!!!

Andee said...

That's what I need to do! Gotta get that kid picture for the Christmas card ready to go!! :) Your sure did turn out great! Nice job!

Yvonne said...

These are just the cutest pictures.

The babies look so adorable, love the flowers in the girls' hair, and they look so cute in the last picture. Ryan is so handsome.

Post a Comment