Thursday, October 8, 2009

{how twins are made}


We are 10 weeks, 1000 bottles, and 1000 diapers into their lives, and I am the luckiest mom ever!

In other news...

-Jack has an inguinal hernia, and will be having surgery on October 23rd. I know it's a fairly routine procedure, but I still worry about him being so small. Wish us luck!

-They officially slept through the night last night! From 10pm-8am they were asleep in their beds...and so was I. I'm really hoping it's going to be a trend. I feel like I can do anything when I have sleep.

-Ryan is playing the cello! He just got his instrument yesterday, and I love to see him so excited about it.

9 comments:

likeschocolate said...

I wish I could copy and paste two little girl to balance out all these boys.

Stephanie Lowe said...

I was wondering how your appointment went today...poor little guy. It's hard when they are so tiny and they have to go through something so serious. He'll do great, though :).

YAY for sleeping through the night...hopefully it will last!!!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Oh man...Macy plays violin now. I bet the cello is slightly less offensive to listen to in the early stages. ROFL.

Melissa said...

The copy paste thing has me still laughing! Too funny! So sorry to hear about Little Jack :( I hope the all night sleeping happens again tonight! (I hope it happens at my house too!!!)

Melanie said...

How do you copy some chub & leave some out on the paste??? jk. I'm so happy for your sleep, I can hardly stand it. I, too, can do anything with sleep. Seriously. And I literally started a prayer list because of the many people I need to pray for, and truly don't want to leave anyone out. They are all so important, and now Jack is on there. Love ya!

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

ooooohh any surgery is scary. I will keep him in my prayers...and you too! That is amazing how well they slept (at least I think so). They are so little, and so cute!
And Ryan.... that's just awesome! :) Kyle is interested in the violin, so I'm hoping someday (preferable sooner than later) to be able to afford to have him start lessons. So fun! Love and miss you.

Effie said...

Hey Trent had that same surgery as Jack will have. Hasn't slowed him down one bit. Jack will do great. It was hardest for me when they made me sign all the releases and then when he first came out of surgery. I am sure he will do great. I will pray for both of you.

Yvonne said...

I just love the picture--and the shirts ; ) I'm sure Jack will do fine with his surgery--will be thinking of you both that day.

Hooray for sleeping through the night--WOW. ENJOY.

I hope Ryan enjoys the cello.

luckyduck said...

Yeah for sleeping through the night. I hope the surgery goes well.

Post a Comment