
I always keep a basket of fruit on my counter, like a good mother should, but in the past it has been in the far corner, and fairly unreachable. This past week I moved it to the center of the island--and this is what I've found...


Hmmmm. At least they didn't throw it away, right?
8 comments:
too funny! at least they're getting a tiny bit of fruit into their diet! it's better than getting into the fruit snacks ;)
My basket is in the middle of the island and I could send you a picture that looks EXACTLY the same! Admirer from the blogging world! ~Laura
too cute for words.
I do feel sorry for the one who got the orange.
EXACT story here, even the orange. But if we don't have fruit washed and out, we won't eat it! Whatayado. I love it. =)
Do you remember finding a small piece of orange rind on the floor??? :) I wonder where that ended up :)
So sorry to hear that Ryan has been so sick. I hope he feels better! We'll keep all of you in our prayers...health and strength! All of my kids got the swine flu.... one right after the other, it wasn't fun, but thankfully they weren't hit super hard by it.
LOVE that!! I used to find tomatoes like that in the fridge when Carter was little!!
That's too funny. I love finding little sweet things like that. I think you should leave it there. It just adds personality to the whole thing.:)
That is so cute. I love it. And you are so right--at least they didn't throw it away ; )
Hope Ryan is feeling better.
Post a Comment