
The boys had their 2 month appt. today. Preemies are measured on the same percentile scale as a full-term baby, so it can take them awhile to "catch up". At their first appointment, they were both in the 5th percentile across the board. At 6 weeks, they were about a pound apart. Today, at their 2 month appointment? They are now 2 1/2 pounds apart, and Henry is pushing 13 pounds (80th percentile across the board)! There is a reason we call him "Hank the Tank", and Emma has dubbed him (all on her own) "Bubba".
My first thought? All those darn clothes sitting in the drawer, all the same size, that I bought on clearance...thinking I was saving money by buying ahead.


I'll let you guess which one is which...
My first thought? All those darn clothes sitting in the drawer, all the same size, that I bought on clearance...thinking I was saving money by buying ahead.


I'll let you guess which one is which...
10 comments:
You seriously have to stop posting pictures. They make me want to come to your house and hold your babies.
They are so adorable.
My guess is the bottom one is Hank???
I agree with Char - I'm leaning toward the computer screen and squealing at your babies... and my whole heart goes out to you on the clothes sizes. (I'm still doing it - H is 2.5 # bigger than K, so we're buying 2T & 3T.) Wasted matching twinny baby clothes are the worst! And you're calling him Hank? That is so adorable & handsome. I need a boy.
I hear you on the size difference. My problem though is height. Carter is in a 12 months but looks like a dork because he is so tall. Hunter fits great in an 18 months but the height gets him here, not as much as Carter though. I buy them the 2T stuff and it just drowns them, but hey, it's long enough. LOL. My boys are about 2 1/2 pounds apart as well. Your little Hank is going to catch Carter quickly. He is only at 20 pounds. Yes, we can count his ribs.
Love your new header! Happy Fall! Just think it makes it easier to tell who is who!
Wow those are the cutest snuggliest baby boys I've ever seen in my life!!!!! I too want to come over and hold those precious babies! I wish you lived by me!!! Then I could hold your sweet children AND play on your volleyball team! Win win!
The boys are so cute! My husband keeps saying he want's to come out and meet all of you! We would both really like to! But it will be awhile before we will be able to save up enough money to come.
I'm doing better at updating my blog!:) I put some more pictures up the other day! :)
Your babies are so adorable. I LOVE their little hats. And I love the nicknames that hapen with new babies and how siblings come up with their own little nicknames. So sweet. :)
Aw, Kierste they are darling, darling, darling!
They are so cute! I love those tiny little features.
Post a Comment