Monday, September 28, 2009

{late for church...reason # 155}







That's right. Twister. I was in bed, not feeling well, and so Rick stayed home from his meetings to get the kids ready. They took a small detour. Ryan was the cameraman, and captured quite a rousing game--even Henry was participating. It was a little different than my usual strategy, but hey, ignorance is bliss.

P.S. I too, am quite impressed with the girls' outfits. I'm just not sure of they picked them out, or if Rick did.

10 comments:

Bilary said...

They are so cute! I love that he had so much fun with them while you weren't feeling well. What a good husband.:) And for the record, I think they look darling. They couldn't look bad if they tried. They are far too cute.

Just a sidenote, I was going to answer your question on my blog here, but it could get long. So is it okay if I send you an email or a messsage on Facebook? Let me know and I can answer your questions!:)

Andi said...

I'm impressed that you and hubby are even semi-functioning.

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

I suppose that's as good a reason as any!

:o)

Yvonne said...

You have such a cute family--I love it.

Sorry you weren't feeling well--hope you are doing better now.

I haven't played Twister in years. (Today I'm pretty sure I could only be on spots right next to each other ; )

Company EIGHT said...

Bilary--e-mail would be better, if that's okay. I check it more often. :) My address should be listed on the MOFs board--let me know if it isn't. Thank you!!

Bilary said...

Hey! I just checked for your email on the board and I don't think it's there (unless I'm blind and way distracted by kids!)

Can I just send you a PM on the MOF board? Just let me know what works best for you. :)

Company EIGHT said...

A pm is perfect, thank you!!!

Bilary said...

You have a PM!!! Let me know if you need anything else!:)

Megs said...

Love the outfits. I will have to use that reason some time.

The Ballard's said...

I laughed out loud simply because of the number #155. I think I might start counting. What a fun memory. Angela just showed me your blog. The kids are beautiful. I don't think we have ever actually met & yet I feel like I know you so well. I hope it is okay & not creepy that I am excited to keep up on your darling family.

Post a Comment