Finally. The moment that they've been waiting for all summer as arrive. (It was also a highly motivating factor in the potty-training process, since the beginning of the year!) The girls' first day of preschool was today, and it had been much anticipated. They were up early, dressed, and ready to go in PLENTY of time.
I was so excited for them, because I knew how much fun they were going to have. Ryan went to this same preschool, and we love the teachers and the school. It was surreal though, as I was driving away, when I realized how big they were getting, and how fast. I better stop typing now. I might just start to cry.



The girls brought these caramel apples to their teachers this morning--it's a fun twist on the traditional "apple for the teacher". I used sticks from my yard instead of the usual Popsicle stick, whittled down to a point at one end so it would go easily into the apple. Yum!

I was so excited for them, because I knew how much fun they were going to have. Ryan went to this same preschool, and we love the teachers and the school. It was surreal though, as I was driving away, when I realized how big they were getting, and how fast. I better stop typing now. I might just start to cry.



The girls brought these caramel apples to their teachers this morning--it's a fun twist on the traditional "apple for the teacher". I used sticks from my yard instead of the usual Popsicle stick, whittled down to a point at one end so it would go easily into the apple. Yum!

11 comments:
Hope they had a great day. They look so cute.
Love the caramel apple--cute idea.
Adorable! However, where do you find time to make carmal apples with 5 children. I am just trying to figure out how yo navigate homework with three. Not an easy task when said 2 year old is crawling all over big brothers wanting to be center of attention.
What a big day. The girls look perfect and so excited. As usual you went above and beyond with the apples....you amaze me!
Your girls are so darling. And you are way too ambitious. I can't believe you took the time to make those apples and whittle down sticks to make them. You have newborn twins! I don't know how you do it, but you amaze me. You officially can do it all!
Oh C'mon! Don't be sad!! It only get's better and better the older they get! Just enjoy!! :D
How do you have time to do such cute things when you have TWO babies to take care of?? And your girls look darling!! Do you have a magic time extender or are you just that amazing? :)
P.S. I know you are that amazing!!
Very cute apples! I love that you used sticks from your yard.
The girls do look perfect! It's so hard to send then off at first.
The girls are so cute!!! Wow they are getting big! I bet they loved Preschool!
What a cute apple idea! I'm with everyone else how do you have the time! You are super women for sure! :)
They do look adorable.... I hope they love school :) This is the age our boys were when we used to do play dates every week. Things really change once the kids multiply and grow up :) Super cute apple ( I was trying to make myself feel better by thinking it looked beautiful but then tasted horrible lol but no doubt it tastes just as delicious as it looks :)
kierste, what a cute idea and darling girls. they look like they just stepped out of a magazine always! I also wanted to wish you a happy, happy birthday. hope you got some rest and relaxation.
Post a Comment