You actually have one baby who isn't a carbon copy of the others. Check out those blue eyes! I wonder if they will stay blue or change to be the same color of all your children. How has 7 months gone by? It seems like yesterday you were just talking on when it would be a good time to have more babies.
I really can't believe it. They are too dang cute and it feels like just yesterday we were in the hospital visiting and rocking your two adorable little ones!
ooooooh my goodness Keirste!!! Such cute and sweet bundles of fatty joy!!!!! I apologize for being MIA with blogs for a while... been so busy! But I really appreciate you wishing me a happy birthday.. you're so sweet! Now I gotta go catch up with you! Love ya!
So darling! Your boys are getting so big! I can't believe I haven't even met your girls yet! What a beautiful family. How do you ever find time for all of your amazing projects - I struggle just to keep the laundry done!
7 comments:
You actually have one baby who isn't a carbon copy of the others. Check out those blue eyes! I wonder if they will stay blue or change to be the same color of all your children. How has 7 months gone by? It seems like yesterday you were just talking on when it would be a good time to have more babies.
looking cuter and cuter every day!
Holy crap those two are CUTE!
They are just so cute--I would want to squeeze them ALL THE TIME.
I really can't believe it. They are too dang cute and it feels like just yesterday we were in the hospital visiting and rocking your two adorable little ones!
ooooooh my goodness Keirste!!! Such cute and sweet bundles of fatty joy!!!!! I apologize for being MIA with blogs for a while... been so busy! But I really appreciate you wishing me a happy birthday.. you're so sweet! Now I gotta go catch up with you! Love ya!
So darling! Your boys are getting so big! I can't believe I haven't even met your girls yet! What a beautiful family. How do you ever find time for all of your amazing projects - I struggle just to keep the laundry done!
Post a Comment