Wednesday, April 28, 2010

{4}



Four years ago, my darling and miraculous baby girls were born. Now they are beautiful little girls--full of life, energy, and happiness.

KATE:

daring
dynamic
charming
sassy (in a good way :) )
sweet
a peacemaker
strong and steady

EMMA:

our little "librarian"
expressive
shy
a perfectionist
nurturing
emotional and sensitive
happy

It has been such an incredible experience to watch them grow up, and to see their personalities blossom. Watching them together is always interesting. They are not dependent on each other, and are okay to be doing their own thing, but they like to know that the other one is there. They are protective, and watch out for each other--but they definitely have their moments of disagreement. In the end, they love being together. There is a reason that I put them to bed in different rooms, then move the sleeping girl back into her bed. If not, they will stay up and giggle all night long!

We love you, sweet girls! Happy Birthday!


10 comments:

Rob and Toni said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS! Love Dad's friend and aunt Toni

likeschocolate said...

HAPPY Birthday darling girls!

Courtney said...

happy birthday girls!!!

Price is Right said...

Happy Birthday Kate and Emma you are both very cute little girls!

Jana said...

Happy birthday pretty girls!! And the dancing pictures....oooh soooo cute!!!

Annie said...

Happy Birthday Girls!!!!

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

Happy birthday Kate and Emma!!! :) Keirste, a gal recently started coming to my music class and has twin girls.... she reminds me so much of you and her girls are so adorable! I serioulsy think of you every time they walk into class :) I need to somehow introduce you.... I know she'd LOVE to see how you do it all :)

Erica said...

happy birthday girlies!!!

Jedda said...

I remember that last summer when I was subbing in the nursery Emma could be happy being read to the whole time! Happy Birthday!

Yvonne said...

Happy Birthday to your adorable little girls. I just love the sound of giggling little girls ; ) Enjoy

Post a Comment