
Our annual Easter Egg Hunt is something we look forward to every year. We were still blessed with beautiful weather, and with yummy food and friends, it was a perfect morning.
We divide the eggs up into age categories, and Rick is always in charge of hiding the older kids' eggs (8+). A couple of years ago they let us know that the eggs were just too easy to find, so he took that as a challenge. We are still finding eggs in our woods. :) Good thing I always add in extra eggs, just in case!
This year, he had the help of a very good friend of ours, and they were having a grand time trying their best to hide them as difficult as possible. They climbed trees, used tape, dug holes, and incorporated several other methods I'm sure I don't want to know about. It was so funny to watch them--I think they were having more fun hiding them, than the kids would have finding them!

Ryan was proud of his egg hunting injury (he and a friend helped each other scale a tree).


I love Emma's basket--you'll notice only pink and purple eggs are allowed inside. Miss Kate didn't care--she was only after the chocolate!
What a lovely Easter weekend!
We divide the eggs up into age categories, and Rick is always in charge of hiding the older kids' eggs (8+). A couple of years ago they let us know that the eggs were just too easy to find, so he took that as a challenge. We are still finding eggs in our woods. :) Good thing I always add in extra eggs, just in case!
This year, he had the help of a very good friend of ours, and they were having a grand time trying their best to hide them as difficult as possible. They climbed trees, used tape, dug holes, and incorporated several other methods I'm sure I don't want to know about. It was so funny to watch them--I think they were having more fun hiding them, than the kids would have finding them!

Ryan was proud of his egg hunting injury (he and a friend helped each other scale a tree).


I love Emma's basket--you'll notice only pink and purple eggs are allowed inside. Miss Kate didn't care--she was only after the chocolate!
What a lovely Easter weekend!
6 comments:
Great pictures, Kierste! I have fond memories of the egg hunts you've done in the past.
Happy Easter! It looks like everyone had a good time. The girls are so adorable. Love all the photos in the spring break post. I am glad you have had beautiful weather. Happy Spring!
How fun--for the kids as well as your hubby and his friend ; )
Miss Kate is a girl after my own heart--it is ALL ABOUT THE CHOCOLATE.
Cute pictures. I'm so glad you had good weather.
It's so fun to see kids having an egg hunt! Now if I could just get them to SHARE the candy! Hee hee!
Your kids are absolutely adorable! Beautiful pictures. I'm jealous that you had such nice weather to hunt eggs outside. We had snow on the ground.
I am so glad you do this and even happier that it was so warm!!! We will have to hope for this weather again next year....
Post a Comment