When you put the two together they look so much a like. Great photo! I miss you guys and even miss Michigan. I can't fit in a trip in this summer, but I think next summer Frank and I are going to have to swing up that way.
So sweet! I dreamed about you all last night. We were all together watching our kids play on the front lawn. Too bad it was only a dream. Maybe some day...
10 comments:
What a good big brother. It looks like your kids all really love each other! How blessed you are!
awww, so great!
When you put the two together they look so much a like. Great photo! I miss you guys and even miss Michigan. I can't fit in a trip in this summer, but I think next summer Frank and I are going to have to swing up that way.
he is such a good brother - even to those not his siblings :)
What a sweet moment!
AAAAAHHHHH sweet.....
So sweet! I dreamed about you all last night. We were all together watching our kids play on the front lawn. Too bad it was only a dream. Maybe some day...
That is so sweet. Such love.
So So SO sweet!!!!! They do look so much alike!
So sweet!!!
Post a Comment