I am in love with the pictures that were taken of my girls during our recent family photo shoot. Our fabulous photographer managed to capture not only their darling smiles, but their little personalities and a glimpse into their relationship with each other.
.....
This one is my absolute favorite. I feel like we're getting to see some special secret between them.





.....
This one is my absolute favorite. I feel like we're getting to see some special secret between them.






.....
Sometimes they will disappear for hours--to their room, or to the basement to play. I'll peek my head around the corner, and my heart beats a little faster when I see them together, totally enraptured in each other, and what they're doing.
I hope they always have that closeness, regardless of other friends, interests, and activities, and as their mother, I hope that I can be the best facilitator of that that I can.
Sometimes they will disappear for hours--to their room, or to the basement to play. I'll peek my head around the corner, and my heart beats a little faster when I see them together, totally enraptured in each other, and what they're doing.
I hope they always have that closeness, regardless of other friends, interests, and activities, and as their mother, I hope that I can be the best facilitator of that that I can.
12 comments:
SO SO CUTE!!!! Those pictures almost made me want to have twins....I said ALMOST :) I am sure they will love to look back at these pictures when they are grown.
Oh my gosh, HOW DARLING! They are so adorable. I bet you love (almost) every minute of it.
So darling!
I love these pictures as well and they aren't even my kids! I cannot wait to see my girls grow and how their relationship unfolds. I feel the same as you said when I see my girls just loving and hugging on each other in a moment of playing together. Not only do I love it because they are twins and automatically share a special bond, but because they are sisters as well...I don't have a sister so I don't know what that is like. Such cute girls you have!
I LOVE the pictures--they are fabulous. The pictures seem to really capture their personalities.
Oh, these pictures are so sweet. I love that they are so close. I wish my kids had more of that.
These are so cute! I love these kinds of pictures vs. the ones we pose for! Too cute!
So cute! I am excited to have 2 girls close in age. I hope they will be best friends. I know they will have there moments. But like you said those moments that your heart beats a little faster! I bet it's the best feeling.
Such cute pictures!! I have cousins that are twins and were always like that growing up. They are in their thirties now and still the closest sisters I know!
I've been following your blog for a while, but this is my first comment. As a fellow twin mom those pictures of your girls made my heart melt. My girls are 13 months and I am starting to see the beginning of what your girls have. I so hope that my girls have a relationship like your girls!
So special! They are beautiful!!!
That is just precious !! You are an amazing mom !! Love that I can see you in action on here :)
Post a Comment