What a whirlwind week. Each day and night was packed full, and I felt like we were going 100 miles an hour. I have to admit that I love being busy. When I'm in the throes of the craziness, I try to tell myself I won't ever do all of it again, but I don't believe it. :) There are just so many things that I want to enjoy with my kids, that it's worth all those moments of chaos along the way.
Parties at school & with friends, our ward trunk-or-treat, and an outing to Whiting Forest were the highlights of our Halloween season, and I can't wait for next year!
Parties at school & with friends, our ward trunk-or-treat, and an outing to Whiting Forest were the highlights of our Halloween season, and I can't wait for next year!








P.S. Ryan was a farmer. He was already off with his friends by the time I got the camera out, and the kids ready, so I missed getting his picture. He looked darling, but don't tell him I said so. :)
11 comments:
So sweet :) Looks like the kids had a blast! No pictures of your biggest boy?
It must have been so fun--I love to see little ones all dressed up for Halloween.
I'm sure Ryan looked great ; )
Soooo stinkin' cute!! I loved their costumes! And I think it's hilarious that Ryan is saying to "no" to the photo ops! Your a good Mom for listening- I would have snuck one!
You have to tell him that even Harris will let me take photos of him. Evidence the blog. The girls look so darling and what cute giraffes. I know what you mean about 100 miles. The last couple of weeks have been crazy.
They are all adorable...even Ryan :) Nothing beats the cuteness level of two sets of twins on Halloween!
all so cute!!! sad we couldn't see you all dressed up :(
How fun!! I love Halloween.
How cute! Too bad he won't at least let you take pictures as long as you promise not to blog them!
they all look so adorable!!! what a fun halloween!
Those are some of the cutest witch costumes I've ever seen! And your little giraffes were pretty darn adorable too!
Look at that little giraffe bum walking away from you! LOL! Cute stuff!
Post a Comment