It's 10:30am, and what do I hear?
NOTHING. My house is utterly and totally quiet. Ryan's at school, the girls are at preschool, and my babies are napping. Moments like this are extremely rare--so rare in fact, that I can't remember the last time it happened.
So, what am I going to do with all this quiet time? Fold laundry? Clean the bathrooms? Mop the floor? Get dinner started? Maybe I'll be crazy and read a book or watch a movie.
Popcorn, anyone?
NOTHING. My house is utterly and totally quiet. Ryan's at school, the girls are at preschool, and my babies are napping. Moments like this are extremely rare--so rare in fact, that I can't remember the last time it happened.
So, what am I going to do with all this quiet time? Fold laundry? Clean the bathrooms? Mop the floor? Get dinner started? Maybe I'll be crazy and read a book or watch a movie.
Popcorn, anyone?
6 comments:
ENJOY!!!!! Take a moment for yourself because you do SO much for everyone else.
I hope you did the movie option!! Take FULL advantage girl! You deserve it!!
Wow. I love moments like that. They happen so little it seems. Thank for the nice comment you left me. We truly are blessed with our little Carter. It's a way different life then I ever thought we'd live but one that is very rewarding. Twins are so much work as you know, add special needs to that mix and holy cow! Your family is amazing as well. You do so much, sometimes I am amazed at all you do when I read your blog.
enjoy!!! and i would definitely go for the book or tv ;)
Popcorn sounds good! Especially some of your caramel corn. ;)
Ahhhh...I need a moment like that today. I hope you enjoyed that small window of time while you had it.
Post a Comment