
In the past six days, we've been to the cider mill three times. I just can't get enough of them!
We have a lot in our area, and so we have the ability to pick and choose our favorites. Our MOST favorite has had the top spot since we moved to this state--ten years ago. Ryan was a year old, and we were just starting graduate school. I have so many fond memories of going there when Ryan was little, along with my friends and their little boys, who just happened to be the same age. After graduation, we moved just an hour away, so we've still been able to continue this much-loved tradition.
We have a lot in our area, and so we have the ability to pick and choose our favorites. Our MOST favorite has had the top spot since we moved to this state--ten years ago. Ryan was a year old, and we were just starting graduate school. I have so many fond memories of going there when Ryan was little, along with my friends and their little boys, who just happened to be the same age. After graduation, we moved just an hour away, so we've still been able to continue this much-loved tradition.








You'd think we would have picked our pumpkins by now, but my camera battery died at the pumpkin patch, and you all know I can't do anything unless I have my camera. :)
I guess we'll just have to go back!
I guess we'll just have to go back!
3 comments:
Mmmmmm...I can smell the apples now. We still have not made it to one yet so your post is making me want to go even more. It looks like a fun few trips.
I miss those days! We have a place here, but it is not as good as the place in Michigan. ? How bad is infetro. Do the shots make you grouchy and is it painful for retreval? Would love to talk to you, but I don't have your number.
Oh my goodness--I can't get over how big the little guys are.
Looks like such a fun family outing. Everyone looks like they had such a great time.
Post a Comment