Sunday, November 21, 2010

{my boys}

After posting about my girls, I couldn't leave out my handsome boys! I absolutely love having boys. For a long time I wanted all boys--five of them--my own basketball team. Ryan has been the light of my life since he was born--so much fun, and all boy.

When I found out I was having girls, I was totally taken by surprise. I guess I just assumed my plan would come to be. :) I'm grateful for that surprise, because I wouldn't have it any other way. When we knew we were having twins again, I was really hoping for another boy, and I got two of them! They are a joy--they are both as darling as you can get, and their little personalities just get more fun every day.

They have formed quite the duo. Henry's the brawn--he'll go barreling through any door (I do not know what possessed me to put lever door handles in my house. They are only 15 months, and I have to lock all the doors--inside and out.), open any drawer or cupboard, and climb just about anything. Jack just comes right behind him, and then together they can create some pretty crazy messes. They're just lucky they're so cute. :)

.....

Jack Jack



His little personality was completely captured in these pictures. LOVE them.

.....

Henry


Henry has always had the biggest and most infectious grin. You absolutely cannot help but smiling when you see it.

.....

Ryan


What a good boy. For most kids, going from being the only child for almost 8 years, to being the older brother of 4 little ones, would be a gigantic and rather difficult adjustment, but he has assumed the position so naturally, and so well.

.....

Jack & Henry


.....


5 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Henry looks alot like ryan at that age. Where did time go?

Carn Family said...

SO cute and perfect! Boys are so much fun.

Erica said...

all way too cute. even my girlies sure think so :)

you can totally tell ryan is yours in that picture - so many similarities! hope i get a boy one of these day!

Jedda said...

boys or girls-they're both lucky to have YOU for their momma! You do both so well!

Kyla said...

They are all so adorable! I love Jack's pictures!

Post a Comment