Thursday, March 29, 2012

{the allure of a dollar}

I took my girls to Dollar Tree for the first time ever today.  I had to stop by and get a couple of things for a project, and since it was right after ballet, they came along.

Oh my.

They thought they hit the jackpot, and were literally giddy, as they danced from one aisle to the next.  I don't know if Dollar Tree has ever seen such enthusiastic patrons! 

Kate:  "I love this place!  They just have so many things!"

Emma:  "I would be so happy if I could live here."

Kate:  Mom!  Can we have this?  It has a 1 on it!

Our big purchases? 

Peeps and Princess rings.  

Good day.

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Too funny. When I was little it was the five and dime, today the dollar store ; )

Erica said...

too funny!!! how have you gone almost 6 years without taking them there ?!?!?

likeschocolate said...

We just had a new dollar store open up near my home and I coudln't believe I hadn't shopped there before. The aisles are bigger and now they take debit card. Yahoo! p.s. will be giving you a shout out. I made your bunny bait!

Rob and Toni said...

I know how they felt!...I'm a dollar store fan myself :)

Post a Comment